Friday, January 9, 2009

Here I sit on January 1, 2009, creating goals for myself to create more happiness, peace, organization, and meaning in my life. It seems so cliche, like setting new year's resolution, but this is very different.
I want to thank my friend Amanda and her husband Damien who inspired my husband and me to take on this great project of 101 in 1001.
The task is simple. Create a list of 101 measurable, achievable goals. Then complete them in a period of 1001 days, which is just under 3 years.
I've always found goal setting to be very motivating, but sometimes my list of goals becomes overwhelming. With this project, I have plenty of time to achieve my goals, and I've chosen goals that will help me improve my life in many ways.
I look forward to this adventure of setting and, of course, achieving all of these goals. I'm sure at the end of 1001 days I will be a much better mother, wife, friend, and overall person as a result of this.
I can't wait to find out how much I can achieve between today and September 18th 2011.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment